Saturday, August 9, 2014

Queen Bee!

I stitched a quick little Queen Bee freebie!  I love it and plan to finish it using that cute little yellow bee fabric you can see behind it.  This is stitched on a scrap of 14 count Salem cloth and it's a portion of a freebie from The Primitive Hare, found here:   http://www.theprimitivehare.com/free/litha14.pdf
I'm on a "bee" kick right now, so that's what I'm thinking about and looking for!  I've always loved The Primitive Hare and was pleased to find this!  I also have my eye on one from The Prairie Schooler, and that one may have a giveaway involved!  Keep your eyes in this direction for more news on that!  I think I need some excitement, AND more followers, and a giveaway may just do the trick!!


Hopefully, I'll get it finished quickly and have something to show soon!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back soon!
Frances

9 comments:

Jacqueline Morris said...

ooooh!! Pretty!!
I simply love bees..
Your bee fabric is adorable, nothing like that here :(

I too saw this design and wondered if I should stitch it... I think you clinched it for me! Off to print off chart!! :)
Looking forward to your finished stitch :)
Smiles :)

Carol said...

How darling--and that fabric will make a perfect finish, Frances!!

Kay said...

Really sweet. I have a bee thing too. My favourite is the To Bee or Not to Bee design by Little House Needleworks. x

diamondc said...

Frances: What an adorable pattern, I have bees in my dining room.
Love the matching fabric.
Thank-you for sharing.
Catherine

KimM said...

What a lovely stitching project. Love it!

Brigitte said...

I have seen this little lovely on several blogs, it's just beuatiful. I also love the bee fabric.

Shirlee said...

Cute design & the perfect fabric to go with it : )

Andrea said...

That fabric will go wonderfully well with your new stitching project. Looking forward to seeing how you finish it off.

Jacqueline Morris said...

Love your bee and Ooooh so pretty how you have finished it :) Your bee fabric is awesome... your pins go perfect... like I say I love it!!
Awe... those costumes are adorable :)
Looking forward to seeing your other projects :)
smiles :)